We've provided our most frequently requested forms here for your convenience.
- New Patient Paper Work
- Parents must complete this paperwork prior to their child’s first appointment with us.
- Medical Release Form (PDF)
- Please complete this form to have records transferred to us, or if you’d like to request records from us.
- Pediatric Office Policy (PDF)
- Also included in our new patient paperwork, download this form for our detailed Office Policies.
- Consent by Proxy for Non-Urgent Care (PDF)
- Please print and complete this form if you are unable to attend your child’s appointment and would like to provide permission for another adult to accompany your child.
- Consent for Underaged Teen to Seek Independent Care (PDF)
- Please print and complete this form if you'd like to provide permission for your underaged teen to seek care independently, without an adult present.
- Recommended Vaccine Schedule (PDF) 0-6 Years or 7-18 Years
- Provided by the American Academy of Pediatrics, please download and review these forms for a list of recommended vaccines specified by age.
- CHAT Autism Checklist (PDF)
- The CHecklist for Autism in Toddlers, created by neuropsychologists Diana Robins and Deborah Fein and clinical psychologist Marianne Barton, is one of the tools recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics for autism screenings.