Our pediatricians in Tomball, Gleannloch Farms, and Cypress areas do accept Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas (BCBSTX) Blue Advantage HMO among various other insurances. Here is important information in regards to how we work with you and your insurance provider and a list of the major insurance companies contracted with our practice.
Please contact our office if your insurance is not included on this list, as its absence does not necessarily indicate our non-participation with the insurance company.
- Boon Chapman
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Cigna/Great West
- Plans managed via Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Texas Children's Health Plan Star and CHIP
- Texas True Choice
- United Healthcare/Pacificare
- United Healthcare CHIP
- United Medical Resources (UMR)
** Self Pay Patients: If you are uninsured, we offer a discounted rate for services. Payment is required in-full at the time of service
Filing Your Claim
- If you have provided accurate and current insurance information, we will file claims to your insurance company for each visit. Your insurance company will respond to our claim and indicate how much is to be collected from you and how much is to be covered by them.
- Please allow approximately eight weeks the billing process to complete.
Balances & Statements
- Upon receiving the response to your claim from your insurance company, a statement will be mailed to you with any additional patient share that may be due (approximately eight (8) weeks after your appointment).
- If you disagree with the way a claim was processed by your insurance company, contact your insurance company directly.
What We Collect
We will make every attempt to verify and confirm your benefits before your visit in order to quote and collect accordingly. Please be aware, this service is an estimate and a courtesy. It is ultimately the parent’s responsibility to be aware of their own benefits.
- All balances and copayments or estimated deductible amounts will be collected prior to your visit with the physician.
- Patients with no insurance or whose insurance is through a nonparticipating company will be required to meet their financial responsibility in full prior to services being rendered.
- If you benefits fall under…
- Your Copayment: Copayments are required in-full at the time of service. If you are unable to provide your copayment, you may be asked to reschedule.
- Your Deductible: Before being seen, we will require the estimated patient share for the office visit only. If your child receives any diagnostic testing during an office visit (strep test, urine screening, etc), expect to receive a statement within approximately eight (8) weeks.
Making Your Payment
- We accept payment by cash, check, Visa and Mastercard.
- We accept Visa and Mastercard payments over the phone.
Please review our detailed financial policy.